Tuesday 28 February 2012

Over Exposed- Episode 5
Last night's episoode was amazing! Emma won homecoming queen, Ethan's now going out with Emma and Laurel and Justin are just as cute as ever!

And with the search for Sutton and Emma's biological mother heating up we're all left with tons of questions: why's Annie Hobbs locked up? What's Alec got to do with it? And did Ted have an affair with her and Sutton and Emma are actually his biological daughters? I feel so sorry for Annie because you can tell from her paintings that all she wants to do is see her twin daughters but she's being stopped, and Alec's helping...

I also think Justin's hiding something, because when her hugged Laurel in the corridoors of the shool her looked so guilty. But what could it be? Does he know something?

If you have any theories please tell me I'd love to hear what everyone else thinks
Miss Mercer xxx

Episode 6- Bad Boys Break Hearts Promo

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I loved it! i don't think Annie is mad I think Alec got her locked up but all she wants to do is see her daughters! EMMA AND ETHAN FINALLY KISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete