Wednesday 15 February 2012

Double Dibs!

How great was that episode?
I wonder how Char's going to react when she finds out Laurel has a date with Justin, even when she called dibs! But did you see how happy Laurel was when he asked her out?


And what's Alec up too in L.A? I think it was him who broke into Thayer's appartment and we know he was behind the break in at the Mercer's.
Sutton and Emma now have so many questions about their birth mother, the back-channel adoption and why Emma ended up in foster care.

And I was left with one more question: Who's Ethan going to end up with?!





1 comment:

  1. OMG! Justin and Laurel are so cute together! I feel sorry for Char but he is better suited to Laurel. I think Alec has something to do with the adoption, maybe he's the baby-broker? Ethan and Emma have to start dating- she is so much nicer and better for him that Sutton!

    ReplyDelete